As you slowly drive up the gravel road the calm sets in as you reach the forest and your destination.
The house from 1965 appears behind the trees and with a park-like garden there is plenty of space for peace and relaxation. So in scenic surroundings you can enjoy a whole weekend focusing on yourself, drawing and immersion.
We are so incredibly happy to invite you to our new retreat spot on Zealand, just 75 minutes drive from Copenhagen.
Located in Viskinge, a small village just outside of Kalundborg, the retreat is centered around immersion (in drawing), calmness (by nature) and connection (with likeminded and yourself).
Regardless of where you are in life, what you do and what you struggle with, we can promise that you’ll feel relaxed after this retreat. We start from where we are and over the weekend find ourselves focused, feeling boosts of confidence and enjoying time for you and deep meaningful conversations around the table.
Allow yourself to take a break from your routine, relax and take some deep breaths in beautiful surroundings.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced artist, this retreat promises to be an unforgettable experience.
Language will be Danish. English if needed.
• October 14-15
• November 3-5
• November 24-26
• December 8-10
• February 9-11
• A weekend filled with peace and quiet surrounded by beautiful nature.
• Assignments and techniques to improve your drawing skills no matter your current level.
• Lessons in realistic pencil drawing, portraits.
• Intimate drawing retreat with max. 10 people.
• Receive one-on-one guidance to perfect your skills.
• 3 daily delicious and nutritious vegetarian meals.
• Coffee/tea/water/juice/fruit available all weekend.
• Time for you.
• Time for peace & immersion.
• Access to closed Facebook group with drawing assignments, feedback, discounts and information about new retreats, workshops etc.
Anyone 18+ can join – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced – You don’t need any knowledge about drawing.
€555 for 3 days all-inclusive stay in shared double room
€135 extra for single room (only two available so reach out quickly)
Payment in two rates can be arranged, just write us: email@example.com
1 shared bathroom, 3 toilets, kitchen access, dining room, huge living room, orangery, terrace, garden, lake and private forest.
• Your spot is secured once payment has been received.
• Signup is binding and non-refundable.
• Should you be unable to attend, your spot can be passed on to someone else or you can attend another date.
• In case of cancellation from our side you’ll receive a full refund.
Approx. 75 minute drive from Copenhagen
Mindegårdsvej 13, Viskinge, Zealand
Closest train station is in Svebølle 4,5 km from the retreat. Pick up can be arranged.
19.00 Welcome dinner & Introductions
14-17: Time for yourself/drawing exercises
Goodbye for now
Should you have any food allergies please let us know when signing up.